2012 max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picking this 2012 up monday as normal i have to sell it like everything else i get but i am going to play with it for a bit first. It needs a good detailing and a rear tire. It only has 3200 miles. I have to have it shipped back to TN and then i can start playing with it. It has a ufo jackle and hyde exhaust not sure about anything else since i bought it out of an estate

Attachments

• 00B0B_c9LfKDqYmIt_600x450.jpg
    00B0B_c9LfKDqYmIt_600x450.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 89
Great looking bike, I find a lot of treasures at estate liquidations, congrats on the sweet acquisition.

Yeah I always email on stuff even if it looks like a scam because you never know. I figure emails are free & in this case it worked out . I could not pass up a 2012 for $ 6,000 I will end up with closer to $ 7,000 in it by the time I have it shipped & put a tire on & detail it but still not a bad deal.

Yeah I always email on stuff even if it looks like a scam because you never know. I figure emails are free & in this case it worked out . I could not pass up a 2012 for $ 6,000 I will end up with closer to $ 7,000 in it by the time I have it shipped & put a tire on & detail it but still not a bad deal.

I'm a buyer at $8K.............:punk:

WOW! Is that an east coast, or west coast bike? If it is an east coast bike, I can help you out so that you don't have to ship it. You can sell it to me!

I would keep this one and sell the others ( not the Wing ). You may not run into a deal like this for a long while. I know you're a little Krazy , but you're not Nuts !!

I would keep this one and sell the others ( not the Wing ). You may not run into a deal like this for a long while. I know you're a little Krazy , but you're not Nuts !!

Believe me i want it just dont know if there is a way. I dont really have anything else to sell besides christines vmax and i dont think she is going to go for that.

Believe me i want it just dont know if there is a way. I dont really have anything else to sell besides christines vmax and i dont think she is going to go for that.

She might if Christine's Vmax became a 2012... I still don't see any way where YOU get to keep it, lol :punk:

Back