Friday April 13th, Port Dover, Ontario

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Bill

Reaction score
Hey Everyone.................Friday April 13th will be another gathering of thousands of motorcyclists in Port Dover. This event happens every Friday the 13th in the lakeside town of Port Dover. The long range forcast is looking good so maybe we could get some Vmax riders together for this gathering. I know a few of us are going to Dover for the ride, the perch and to catch up on what happened over the winter. Let me know if anyone is thinking of heading to Port Dover and we will try to get together.

Here is a link to a site with some information about Friday 13th.

http://e2.ma/message/l5hn/9rjaj

Have it booked off from work to go to court, but if I don't need to go I might be persuaded to ride down. Never been to Dover during the Friday the 13th festivities so might be a good time to go for the first time. Will have to see.

Hey Mr. Bill,
wish I could attend the Friday's events in Port Dover, but already have a commitment for the day and I'm riding with some of the Michigan VMax riders on Saturday. Had a great visit last year to Port Dover meeting some fantastic Canadian VMax riders !! Hope to get back there again sometime. Have a great time !

Too bad that you will be in Mexco Dale.........Let me see Mexico or Ontario in March, I think I may pick Mexico as well. Be sure to have a few Margaritas for me. It sounds like Brad, Larry and I will be at the Erie Beach with some others about 7:00 pm on Friday.
Hope that you can make it Jim, would like to talk see if we can maybe come up with an idea so that you can keep Toxic.

Mr. Bill

How'd it go on this Ride Mr. Bill ?
I heard a lot of Nioise Violations were being handed out, I hope you guys didn't get nailed.

Ahhhh, Dover! Sorry I missed it this time!

Attachments

• IMG_1339.jpg
    IMG_1339.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Back