Poker Player

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lew L

Reaction score

Poker Player

Some friends were playing poker one evening. Steve accidentally
dropped a card on the floor. When he bent over to pick it up, he noticed Bill's
wife Sue wasn't wearing any underwear under her dress. Shocked by this,
Steve upon trying to sit back up again, hit his head on the table and emerged
red-faced.

Later, Steve went to the kitchen to get some refreshments. Bill's wife followed him and asked, "Did you see anything that you liked under there??"

Surprised by her boldness, Steve courageously admitted that, well indeed he did. She said "Well, you can have it, but it will cost you $500.00.?"

After taking a minute or two to assess the financial and moral costs of this offer, Steve confirmed that he was interested. She tells him that since her husband Bill works Friday afternoons and Steve doesn't, Steve should be at her house around 2:00 pm Friday afternoon.

When Friday rolled around, Steve showed up at Bill's house at 2:00 pm sharp and after paying Sue the agreed sum of $500 they went to the bedroom and closed their transaction as agreed. Steve quickly dressed and left. As usual, Bill came home from work at 6 pm and upon entering the house, asked his wife abruptly, "Did Steve come by the house this afternoon?"

With a lump in her throat Sue answered "Why yes, he did stop by for a few minutes this afternoon."

Her heart nearly skipped a beat when her husband curtly asked "And did he give you! $500?"

In terror, she assumed that somehow he had found out, and after mustering her best poker face replied "Well, yes, in fact he did give me $500."

Bill, with a satisfied look on his face surprised his wife by saying "Good, I was hoping he did. He came by the office this morning and borrowed $500 from me. He promised me he'd stop by our house this afternoon on his way home and pay me back."

Now THAT my friends is a poker player

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back