"Race" Exhaust Reinstalled

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotsokids

Reaction score
Depending on my mood, I replace my Cobra exhaust with the custom 4-into-4 pipes that I bought the bike with. They are EXTREMELY loud. My Max sounds very angry rumbling around town at low RPM, but when I open it up... EARTHQUAKE!!!

I love the sound, but I'm on rotating shifts at work. I'm either waking the entire village up at 6:00 AM on day shift, or waking the entire village up at midnight when I come home on second shift. Tough choice. :confused2:
I keep it at 2K RPM through my village, but it's still loud. Practically straight pipes.

Here's an old picture of the pipes when I rode it to Budapest:

VMax_Budapest_zpsmzc64jqv.jpg

I'm sure the villagers get used to it eventually. :punk: Its crazy how the mind can sort of tune that out. I'm just a few miles from the St. Louis airport I know planes fly over constantly but I couldnt tell you the last time I actually noticed it.

I know in America we're so used to the Harley's and customs with their loud pipes. Are loud bikes just as common over in Hungary? I'll admit I'm a bit jealous you're over there. But I'd need to be single if I lived there. Soooo many beautiful women in Eastern Europe. :rofl_200:

Back