Highest mileage on your Vmax.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
Let's start a thread where the owners of the "well used" Vmaxes can post how many miles they've got racked up. Doesn't matter if you bought the bike new or used, just total accumulated miles. Lots of people question if a Japanese motorcycle will do the big mileage, this ought to put that question to rest.

Let's start a thread where the owners of the "well used" Vmaxes can post how many miles they've got racked up. Doesn't matter if you bought the bike new or used, just total accumulated miles. Lots of people question if a Japanese motorcycle will do the big mileage, this ought to put that question to rest.

Bill, I've been waiting for YOU to start this thread!...

Let's do it proper and have a list like the VIN number list......

i have no idea how to start a list like that.. If someone would give me a lesson, I'd be glad to. I'm thinking I'd just post a starting thread with the ones I have already, and edit it as I go along??

I'll try that.....

1989 vmx 101,459 on the clock but rode W?O speedometer cable for months three different times when cable broke durring riding season in Ohio. Actual milage I'd guess @ 120 K Lots of timing chain noise and engine misfiring as a result . At 75 years old , no plans to repair as I'm tired of fixing everything on earth ! My 1993 vmx has 22 K on the clock but no spark since replacing starter clutch . One thing at a time ! Thanks to all of you on this forum

I bought a 2010 last week with nearly 49k miles. I don't know much about the maintenance history but it seems to have been well cared for. Runs and rides great so far.

Latest posts

Back