local shops

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn kloker

Reaction score
None of the 4 or 5 Yamaha dealerships in my area have a clue about Vmax's.I would be cautious about using any dealership.

None of the 4 or 5 Yamaha dealerships in my area have a clue about Vmax's.I would be cautious about using any dealership.

We call them stealers for a reason...:whistlin:

They steal your money and you get nothing in return...

UFO is in that same classification...:bang head:

Last dealer I knew of that had a real clue about Mr. Max was "Charlie Brown" in Lexington Ky (formerly Yamaha/Honda Of Lexington). I had to bug him for a year to sell me his personal creation after being a 15+ year customer. Finally after huge gambling losses, and IRS interest, he sold me his personal Max :biglaugh: 22 years ago. Dealt with them until the early 90's when he passed.

Max at last came home to me with one of the first sets of Pingle Bracer Bars, Pinstripes, and a little engine massage with 4 miles on the odo. I think the biggest hold up was me wanting to trade my 900R with a recently dropped valve due to faulty retainers at 2400 miles. I finally threatened not to buy a new CR that year and he broke :worthy:

Never again Kawasucki!

:cheers:

Neil

Latest posts

Back