Do we have a poll feature in this forum?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefly

Reaction score
I can't find how to start a poll, is this feature turned off by default or restricted?
It is a useful tool , I think

firefly
________
digital vaporizers

Last edited:
Hi Firefly: Yes, there is a poll feature. When you start a new post, title it accordingly as your poll. Add your text to the reply box. Scroll down to the next box "Additional Options" There you will see a box to check to start a poll. You can have up to ten poll options. Hope this helps.

G Man

Hi Ibrahim, I hope you got your VMax squared-away, I think the last post I saw for you there was a significant mechanical problem w/your engine.

I still have yet to install the RICOR's you patiently waited (two months!) to send me after the USPS lost my money order to you; I have some Race Tech straight-weight springs to go in too, and some 6-pots to bolt to the sliders... , thing-is, the FZR1000 4-pots & the HH pads I have work great, so I am not in any big hurry to have-to upgrade the crummy stock 2-pot pre-1993 calipers my bike came from the dealership in Ft. Lauderdale FL with when I bought it.

So, I hope your bike is back-up & running.

Hi Ibrahim, I hope you got your VMax squared-away, I think the last post I saw for you there was a significant mechanical problem w/your engine.

I still have yet to install the RICOR's you patiently waited (two months!) to send me after the USPS lost my money order to you; I have some Race Tech straight-weight springs to go in too, and some 6-pots to bolt to the sliders... , thing-is, the FZR1000 4-pots & the HH pads I have work great, so I am not in any big hurry to have-to upgrade the crummy stock 2-pot pre-1993 calipers my bike came from the dealership in Ft. Lauderdale FL with when I bought it.

So, I hope your bike is back-up & running.

Umm.. he posted that question in 2006!

Geez, sorry, Buster! I was just responding to the post showing-up on my screen as a "recent post!" I didn't go necro-thread hunting.

I think he is a 'non-contributing member' at this point.

I promise to try and think of or find some interesting topic to make-up for my lack of recognition.

I always found it to work best if I stuck a few quarters in the slot in the side of my laptop.. :confused2:

LOL G

Are you getting the correct change back? You should be getting a dime and a nickle back automatically out of the same slot. If you aren't getting your coin-return function, try squirting several spritzes of Simple Green in-there and you should be rewarded. :biglaugh:

Firefly, Ibrahim drifts in and out of forums, he'll post up for a month or three then nothing, sometimes for years. His most recent postings on here he was helpful, posted up jis thoughts on mods and even started his own HID mod post. But his posts slowed then stopped altogether.
Years earlier I saw him on the yahoo forums be a total A** then he disappeared or maybe he was banned.:confused2:

Geez, sorry, Buster! I was just responding to the post showing-up on my screen as a "recent post!" I didn't go necro-thread hunting.

I think he is a 'non-contributing member' at this point.

I promise to try and think of or find some interesting topic to make-up for my lack of recognition.

LOL.. no problem, as I have revived some old threads too. I was just giving you a heads up in case you were waiting for him to answer. He hasn't been on the forum since April.

LOL.. no problem, as I have revived some old threads too. I was just giving you a heads up in case you were waiting for him to answer. He hasn't been on the forum since April.

OK, thanks for the break, Buster, I beg your forgiveness.

Latest posts

Back