Bummer to a beautiful day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, it looks even better, I didn't think that was possible. I was planning to go to Leesburg bike fest originally but now I'll be out in Seattle for work :-(

I am heading out to Kyle's tomorrow to pick up a few more shinny things for the Vmax plus get him to look at and adjust the steering head bearings. I have the 40mph wobble if I take my hands off the bars and I'd rather be safe than sorry. Maybe I could meet up with you for lunch on the way back. I'll shoot my cell over in a PM, feel free to text anytime.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Im Open any one is welcome here tomorrow al though its not a tech day &the garage is a wreck its all good for a few hours

Damn, it looks even better, I didn't think that was possible. I was planning to go to Leesburg bike fest originally but now I'll be out in Seattle for work :-(

I am heading out to Kyle's tomorrow to pick up a few more shinny things for the Vmax plus get him to look at and adjust the steering head bearings. I have the 40mph wobble if I take my hands off the bars and I'd rather be safe than sorry. Maybe I could meet up with you for lunch on the way back. I'll shoot my cell over in a PM, feel free to text anytime.

Cool I'll give you a ring tomorrow

Well met up with Larry and saw the beast of a bike he has in person. My eyes still hurt from all the bling, when I blink I still see spots!

The bike looks sick as hell in the pics, crazy thing is it looks even better in person!!

It was great meeting you Larry, I hope our paths cross again soon!

Well met up with Larry and saw the beast of a bike he has in person. My eyes still hurt from all the bling, when I blink I still see spots!

The bike looks sick as hell in the pics, crazy thing is it looks even better in person!!

It was great meeting you Larry, I hope our paths cross again soon!

Thanks bro, it was cool meeting you. I hope I didn't blow your ear drums out. I'll try to get out your way before you move to SC.

I'm starting to realize you meet the coolest people on a Vmax.

Back