anyone here scuba dive?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Kratzenberg

Reaction score
I've had it with this white stuff! I'm grabbing my gear and heading to the sunset house in grand cayman next week. Has anyone ever been there & if so what can i expect? Any must do's on the island?

Remember that movie where the boat left that couple out in the ocean to be eventually eaten by sharks?I would not scuba dive in the ocean with out a bangstick,a shitload of shells for it and a really big knife.

Scuba Dive, ROTFL, I cant even swim! I would sure like to be on a warm beach right now instead of this single digit weather we have been having.

shawn kloker said:
Remember that movie where the boat left that couple out in the ocean to be eventually eaten by sharks?QUOTE]

I took a dive trip like that when I was in Australia. It was an great dive. Then again I didn't get left out there.

Any snorkelling or SCUBA that you can do is awesome.

Don't bring a big knife or anything. Putting blood in the water is a sure fire way to convince sharks that it is time to eat.

Start talking to a divemaster before you get to the dive site, and write his certification number in your log book before the dive. Let's him know that you are pretty much holding him accountable for you. Although it's never worked on me. I throw my gear overboard and jump in after it as soon as the boat stops when people try that move on me :)

If the shark that I shot was bleeding I am sure I could swim away from it while they tore it up.I would like that plan better than going unarmed.

Latest posts

Back