Just RAPED me an M109R

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I did it,I kept the 9 and did some mild upgrades to it. Now it outruns the max every pass at the track. The 9 just fit my frame better. The vmax was fun for a dwarf bike . Wasn`t very comfortable for me. Ordered a nitrous kit for shits and giggles to get the flying couch more hp.

The Vmax modification for modification will out perform the M109. Of course stock vs modified will never be a fair comparison as has been noted. I like the M109 for it's newer chassis and is a well built bike. But, it's just not as fast. Of course the Vmax isn't as fast as other stock bikes either (though you have to get into the sportbike world to go faster).

Sean

Well I did it,I kept the 9 and did some mild upgrades to it. Now it outruns the max every pass at the track. The 9 just fit my frame better. The vmax was fun for a dwarf bike . Wasn`t very comfortable for me. Ordered a nitrous kit for shits and giggles to get the flying couch more hp.

Sounds like you made the right choice, the max is just too small for such a tall guy. Have fun at the track.

The Vmax modification for modification will out perform the M109. Of course stock vs modified will never be a fair comparison as has been noted. I like the M109 for it's newer chassis and is a well built bike. But, it's just not as fast. Of course the Vmax isn't as fast as other stock bikes either (though you have to get into the sportbike world to go faster).

Sean

Best post in this thread! Buy what you want, it's your money but I'll stick with my Max for the reasons listed above!

Latest posts

Back