Bummer to a beautiful day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrackerRican

Reaction score
What beautiful day in central Florida for riding today. Then I got some bad gas it clogged my fuel filter & got into the pump. I got the filter cleaned out but no luck with the pump until I get home. Waiting on a friend that has a trailer to pick me up in Orlando about 1 1/2 hour from home, but I had fun while it lasted.

Thats one of my worse fears....breaking down along way from home. Pissed at the situation and not beaing like a bear with a sore ass to your buddy when he comes to the rescue.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

While I have been stranded before too, what I fear is having to strap down such a beautiful bike without leaving any marks from tiedowns. My bike was actually towed once compliments of the PoPo and my brother and they strung it up with a strap feed under seat and across the frame then strapped both wheels hanging by the tow hook. Needless to say the shop payed for a custom reupolestery job and a free tow.
Let us know what you find Cracker.

While I have been stranded before too, what I fear is having to strap down such a beautiful bike without leaving any marks from tiedowns. My bike was actually towed once compliments of the PoPo and my brother and they strung it up with a strap feed under seat and across the frame then strapped both wheels hanging by the tow hook. Needless to say the shop payed for a custom reupolestery job and a free tow.
Let us know what you find Cracker.

Got her home safe, no blemishes. Fuel pump shot, could rebuild it but Kyle is selling me one at a good price. I suspect my gas tank is buggered up with rust. If it is I just order a new one. I don't want to deal with this again. I'm taking carbs out & I got a set from Dannymax with stage 7, but before I start I'm getting a trailer this week & teaching my wife how to hook it up & driving with it.

Back