'94 in Mass.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha....that'd cost him a ton in 'shill bid' fees!! :rofl_200:

I doubt the bid will even reach the deuce I offered him....he shouldda taken it! :biglaugh:

Can't offer it again cause he's scared of me....gonna call the feds if I contact him! :th_scared:

Can't offer it again cause he's scared of me....gonna call the feds if I contact him! :th_scared:

LOL....well you scared me just over the phone!
:th_scared:

LOL...seriously...the owner got caught by someone who is knowledgeable...and he doesn't want the truth to get out.

LOL....well you scared me just over the phone!
:th_scared:

LOL...seriously...the owner got caught by someone who is knowledgeable...and he doesn't want the truth to get out.

Maybe once upon a time Eric....I might have been a little 'intense' but no more!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I wondered the same thing....figured that "Come take a look-bring cash" message was probably meant for someone else. Been nice if he'd a manned up before I spent 7 hrs on the road tho.......:blink000:

Attachments

• 100_1867.jpg
    100_1867.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 13
He said if it wasn't where he wanted it a bid for $3K would magically appear seconds before the auction ends.

I would have given him a deuce but that was stretching it w'out checking 2nd.....and all the salt didn't make it increase in value either IMO.

Altho, I admit I'm a salt-o-phobic....have been for years!

He said if it wasn't where he wanted it a bid for $3K would magically appear seconds before the auction ends.

I would have given him a deuce but that was stretching it w'out checking 2nd.....and all the salt didn't make it increase in value either IMO.

Altho, I admit I'm a salt-o-phobic....have been for years!
Amen Brother! Salt is the devil's own seed!:damn angry:

Back