"LOWER" on the master cylinders

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You certainly are a rebellious radical, Steve. Also, very secure about your masculinity, to actually go public with such a confession.

So very true, I have even been known to think about going through an amber at traffic lights, take two napkins at McDonalds and when I'm feeling particularly bad ass go a couple of m.p.h. over the speed limit.

Once a hell raiser, always a hell raiser I guess. :confused2:

.....remember this bike also has a res and on switch that most still get wrong.....

Aw c'mon - everyone knows that stands for 'RESume' riding and 'ON to the petrol station for more fuel'!

So very true, I have even been known to think about going through an amber at traffic lights, take two napkins at McDonalds and when I'm feeling particularly bad ass go a couple of m.p.h. over the speed limit.

Aw c'mon - everyone knows that stands for 'RESume' riding and 'ON to the petrol station for more fuel'!

your right....I just didnt want to let the cat out of the bag lol

Bad ass? Hell raiser? Don't think so , Steve. You're WAY outa touch!
Listen up......I once returned a library book that was over two weeks overdue! So don't tell me how "bad ass" you are!

...but that napkin thing......don't think I could do that.....
Cheers!

Back