Article in Rider magazine

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1st Shirt Maxer

Reaction score
So, I just read an article in rider magazine where they compare a 2014 vmax to a Ducati diavalle. The only bad thing they had to say about the Gen 2 is the terrible gas mileage it gets. I love my 2001 but if I can swing it, I will own a gen 2 after I return stateside. I mean 178 hp at the wheels is all I needed to see to convince me.

So, I just read an article in rider magazine where they compare a 2014 vmax to a Ducati diavalle. The only bad thing they had to say about the Gen 2 is the terrible gas mileage it gets. I love my 2001 but if I can swing it, I will own a gen 2 after I return stateside. I mean 178 hp at the wheels is all I needed to see to convince me.

Twisting up a Gen II is one hell of a rush, no doubt about it but they do get shit mileage....but as Confucius was so fond of saying, "power costs money grasshopper"........wasn't it Confucius that said that? :confused2:

Wonder why they tested a puny 178hp version? They need to take that cat off, and get a Flash!

Back