I'm first!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to MME!

I didn't find any pricing in the online catalog, but I did find lots of what looks-like very-expensive pieces, w/a lot of design and development work behind them. Was I overlooking the pricing sheet somewhere? :ummm:

I think I recall reading an article on Paul's chain drive build where he said that the most-reliable and also good results at the strip was w/a stock build w/the exception of the chain-drive. All the 'hairy-chested' builds were money pits that actually gained fractions of a second in the 1/4 mile, and that the reliability of nothing-more than a chain-drive conversion was the best bang-for-the-buck.

Now, I realize that strip times are often decided on 'fractions of a second,' but most of us are more-interested in running our bikes as a hobby, and not in having an ill-tempered, overheating in traffic 'daily-driver' which functions OK at the strip but is a frustrating p.o.s. on the street.

I still would like to see a pricing spreadsheet like Sean uses. At-least you can see where the damage is gonna fall. That huge tire/shaft drive conversion I am sure is more-costly than my bike is worth! "Prices, please!"

When I had my MADMAX bike built there were prices.................................was twice what he quoted me anyway:confused2:

Hey man, I just got one . My # is 720-327-5902, Gent. Give me a call and I'll get my receipts. Have a look at my gallery pics its on the bike there.

nice tire. looks like it would kill you in the rain. Nice carb. probably 4 grand a set after installation. wish I had that kind of cash.

Latest posts

Back