Oil level ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know....it's very confusing!! Nearly as bad as the Oil Level Thread! :rofl_200: But ask your Mom this....I know for sure she will confirm it....ask her whether or not we went to different schools together.....I guarantee she'll say yes....you did!! :punk:

That'll prove it beyond any doubt! :biglaugh:
:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
I'm guessing that Danny has a near empty bowl of icecream close by him, it would just stand to reason. I'm glad we have a water restriction on tonight or I'd of just spit water all over my screen on that one! Good one Dan-o!!! :thumbs up:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
I'm guessing that Danny has a near empty bowl of icecream close by him, it would just stand to reason. I'm glad we have a water restriction on tonight or I'd of just spit water all over my screen on that one! Good one Dan-o!!! :thumbs up:

:worthy:

I know....it's very confusing!! Nearly as bad as the Oil Level Thread! :rofl_200: But ask your Mom this....I know for sure she will confirm it....ask her whether or not we went to different schools together.....I guarantee she'll say yes....you did!! :punk:

That'll prove it beyond any doubt! :biglaugh:
DANNY , I DROVE TO MY MOTHERS WORK TODAY , JUST SO I COULD " READ HER FACE " TO SEE IF SHE WAS LYING OR NOT , I ASKED HER " DID ME AND DANNY GO TO DIFFERENT SCHOOLS TOGETHER " ? .. SHE PAUSED AND THEN LOOKED ME SQUARE IN THE EYES AND SAID YES , YOU GUYS DID & I COULD TELL THAT SHE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH ! ... SO HOW IS IT THAT I NEVER FOUND OUT ABOUT YOU UNTIL JUST NOW ? .. :confused2:

DANNY , I DROVE TO MY MOTHERS WORK TODAY , JUST SO I COULD " READ HER FACE " TO SEE IF SHE WAS LYING OR NOT , I ASKED HER " DID ME AND DANNY GO TO DIFFERENT SCHOOLS TOGETHER " ? .. SHE PAUSED AND THEN LOOKED ME SQUARE IN THE EYES AND SAID YES , YOU GUYS DID & I COULD TELL THAT SHE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH ! ... SO HOW IS IT THAT I NEVER FOUND OUT ABOUT YOU UNTIL JUST NOW ? .. :confused2:

Well Timmy.....your Mom & Dad just didn't think you would be able to handle it! Sorry buddy! :worthy:

My parents never mentioned it because.......well, it's as plain as the balls on a tall dog why my parents didn't tell you! :punk:

SEE , AND SOME OF YOU GUY'S THOUGHT THAT I WAS CRAZY ! ..:confused2: .. BUT THERE MAY BE A METHOD TO AT LEAST , SOME OF MY MADNESS ! .. :damn angry: .. OR MAYBE ME & DANNY ARE RELATED ! ... :rofl_200:

we do tim but not cause of the way you check your oil :rofl_200::rofl_200:

Well Timmy.....your Mom & Dad just didn't think you would be able to handle it! Sorry buddy! :worthy:

My parents never mentioned it because.......well, it's as plain as the balls on a tall dog why my parents didn't tell you! :punk:
DANNY , I JUST FEEL THAT WE MISSED OUT ON A LOT OF GOOD YEARS , THAT WE COULD HAVE SHARED APART ! ... :tantrum:

I feel the same way Timmy, it's just such a tragedy!! Think about it....all those years apart.............we could have spent seperated!!

It makes me sooooo sad.....:sad2::sad2::sad2:
SERIOUSLY DANNY , JUST THINK OF THE BIKES THAT WE WOULD OF HAD AND THE THINGS WE WOULD HAVE DONE IF WE HADN'T MET SOONER ! .. :ummm:

JUST FOR THE RECORD , I HAVE RIDDEN OVER 500 MILES SINCE I CHANGED MY OIL & LET IT DRAIN FOR 24 HOURS AND IT STILL LOOKS LIKE ITS RIGHT OUT OF THE CONTAINER ! .. :biglaugh: .. :punk: ,, :clapping:

JUST FOR THE RECORD , I HAVE RIDDEN OVER 500 MILES SINCE I CHANGED MY OIL & LET IT DRAIN FOR 24 HOURS AND IT STILL LOOKS LIKE ITS RIGHT OUT OF THE CONTAINER ! .. :biglaugh: .. :punk: ,, :clapping:

you definitely have the magic touch, i remember at BR2010, you drove the hole way up and the oil looked like you just put it in........ think im gonna have to go the CR way, changed mine, 500miles and looks like what you find on the coast of Valdez :damn angry:

you definitely have the magic touch, i remember at BR2010, you drove the hole way up and the oil looked like you just put it in........ think im gonna have to go the CR way, changed mine, 500miles and looks like what you find on the coast of Valdez :damn angry:
ITS WEIRD , BUT GETTING IT HOT & LETTING IT DRAIN FOR 24 HOURS REALLY WORKS ! ... PS. ON A SIDE NOTE , THERES BEEN ABOUT 25 WOMEN OVER THE YEARS , THAT THINK THAT I HAVE THE " MAGIC TOUCH " ALSO ! .. :th_love031: .. :rofl_200: .. :rofl_200: .. :rofl_200:

ITS WEIRD , BUT GETTING IT HOT & LETTING IT DRAIN FOR 24 HOURS REALLY WORKS ! ... PS. ON A SIDE NOTE , THERES BEEN ABOUT 25 WOMEN OVER THE YEARS , THAT THINK THAT I HAVE THE " MAGIC TOUCH " ALSO ! .. :th_love031: .. :rofl_200: .. :rofl_200: .. :rofl_200:

edited:
guess checking the oil level and quality is your specialty :rofl_200::rofl_200:

did my part on getting her all hot this morning:punk::punk: that works for 24 hrs also :punk::rofl_200:

guess checking the oil level and quality is your specialty :rofl_200::rofl_200:

did my part on getting her all hot this morning:punk::punk: that works for 24 hrs also :punk::rofl_200:
GETTING HER ALL HOT IS NO PROBLEM , BUT I'M TO OLD & TIRED FOR THOSE ALL NIGHTERS ANYMORE ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

GETTING HER ALL HOT IS NO PROBLEM , BUT I'M TO OLD & TIRED FOR THOSE ALL NIGHTERS ANYMORE ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

oh common man, thats what the toys are for, or atleast a well qualified twin to help out, shift change you know :rofl_200::rofl_200: tag team

ok man now i know your a hack, you talk about draining your oil (in the bike, come-on this is a family show) and getting the last drop of crap out, well Hack Runner you forgot to take the clutch cover off and get the last little bit, and also soak up the inside with a rag, i mean come-on if your gonna do it right do it RIGHT. HACK, go back to your bike and drain it all then you will get the full posted amount of Liters in there, ya liters not quarts or gal, its a metric bike HD lover hahahah :rofl_200::rofl_200:

Attachments

• CR oil chg.jpg
    CR oil chg.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 33
ok man know i know your a hack, you talk about draining your oil (in the bike, come-on this is a family show) and getting the last drop of crap out, well Hack Runner you forgot to take the clutch cover off and get the last little bit, and also soak up the inside with a rag, i mean come-on if your gonna do it right do it RIGHT. HACK, go back to your bike and drain it all then you will get the full posted amount of Liters in there, ya liters not quarts or gal, its a metric bike HD lover hahahah :rofl_200::rofl_200:

Holeee...cow!!! A gauntlet just went flying by!! This'll be good!! :th_favorites24:

Latest posts

Back