Canadian parts vendors

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PMaxx

Reaction score
I just picked up a 2001 V-max and have been loving it. I'd like to get some new handlebars and grips etc.
Can the fellow Canadian V-maxxers recommend any vendors? A few years ago I would have just bought from the states, but our dollar sucks now...

Sean Morley has good selection and prices worth calling him.

I got my bike not far from Victoria..be on island mid aug,we should go for a ride...my gen1 is for sale actually if you know anyone looking

Kijiji 1085831481
Comox listed

Blue Streak Racing. If it's not listed on his web site send him an email. His prices are very competitive and usually free shipping. I got great tire prices from him and I take my wheel in he mounts it for free!

Dale

For handlebars, I like the looks of the Morley Superbike bars. My bike came with a drag bar and I find it too low and my hands are too close together.
Here's my rough shopping list:
-superbike bars (black)
-Kuryakyn black iso grips
-shift light
-tinted windscreen
-led tail ilght
-diagonal frame braces

After I put on some miles and get more of a feel for it, I might like some progressive springs and a front brake upgrade.

Sean Morley has good selection and prices worth calling him.

I got my bike not far from Victoria..be on island mid aug,we should go for a ride...my gen1 is for sale actually if you know anyone looking

Kijiji 1085831481
Comox listed

Wow, nice bike! This basically has all the aftermarket parts / look I'm wanting. Yeah let's meet up in mid August. Consider selling me any of the aftermarket parts?

Latest posts

Back