VMAX in music video

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the girls were riding topless too!!!!!! Not that I was looking :clapping:

Good find, but I have to say it's better with the sound shut off, and for the 38 seconds. There is something about tutti frutti and the Vmax that just don't mix :rofl_200:

oh... well i dont know about you guys but thats ALL thats going through my head is tuti fruity

Garrett
You actually have memories of that??????????
You need to turn in your man card.
Permanently Revoked.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

haha yea a rookie my junior yr of rugby was 'gunther' for all the drinkups. he convinced many women to do unspeakable things. he had those videos/songs playing all the time.

haha yea a rookie my junior yr of rugby was 'gunther' for all the drinkups. he convinced many women to do unspeakable things. he had those videos/songs playing all the time.

What position did you play?
I was inside center for my ships team in the Navy. Put the hurt on some guys and got the hurt put on me. :stretche:
Best part was the parties after :punk: :cheers:

When I first started playing I tackled like I did in football, waist down. It only takes a couple of times of getting a knee in the face to realize maybe I should tackle from the waist up.:bang head: :rofl_200::whistlin:

Well since you played rugby I guess I can let you have your Man Card back but only on Probation :clapping:

What position did you play?
I was inside center for my ships team in the Navy. Put the hurt on some guys and got the hurt put on me. :stretche:
Best part was the parties after :punk: :cheers:

When I first started playing I tackled like I did in football, waist down. It only takes a couple of times of getting a knee in the face to realize maybe I should tackle from the waist up.:bang head: :rofl_200::whistlin:

Well since you played rugby I guess I can let you have your Man Card back but only on Probation :clapping:

whatever i was needed at... i was capt and president from my sophmore year on... i was around 205 - 225 in college so i played anywhere from prop, hooker, flanker scrumhalf and flyhalf.... main position was flanker and scrummy tho. i played football for 4 years as a fullback so when i went to rugby i just pretended i had pads on. worked well for the most part, only had a half-dozen or so concussions. hah.

still play a couple times a year, need to get back into a mens club....

people could always tell where i was, i did a different coloured mohawk every season (red and brown tho usually) and one yr had the michigan wolverines helmet in red on my head, but got a job interview call 2 days later. this one was still one of my favorites. junior yr was a good year, it was before i subluxed both my shoulders the following seasons.

yea u learn real quick the right and wrong ways to tackle w/out pads. i haven't been lifting really in about 3 months consistently and its one of the longer periods in my life (damn carbs) haha, so i was always one of the stronger guys so i had the ability to just drag most people down.

man if its one thing that can get me talking more than bikes, its rugby. i just looked thru a couple old pics my sophmore year our pack was incredible. esp for a college of 400 kids per class

we had 2x props at around 6'5" and 350 and 300 lbs. the hooker was 6' and 225. our two locks were 6'2" and 260. our flankers and 8 man were all around 6' and 225 lbs....

Attachments

• DSC_0193.jpg
    DSC_0193.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 22
Garrett
You actually have memories of that??????????
You need to turn in your man card.
Permanently Revoked.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
Hey Fargo <
Pass the puke bucket this way when you`re done with it.
:ummm::ummm::ummm::confused2:
Garret, are you still with us buddy ???
<<Dave>>:ummm:

NICE! Love the song! Great looking bike as well.

Welcome.

Don't be a stranger here.

Chris

I feel uncomfortable watching them - because I think he doesn't realize how cheesy it all really is.

The chicks making out? I can handle that ;)

The metal song was good though.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back