VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping to have one last week. I was able to get some time talking this over with Gary (first time in a couple of years). We're pretty much done with the aluminum work and he's got a few couplings and "T" clamps to get. Then move to the exhaust portion of the kit. Hopefully this won't take as long since it's going to be done by another fab company.

Keep in mind that all the prototype kits are already sold and once they are installed and tested to work correctly (which I have no doubt it will) then we'll try to get a final price to make additional kits.

The low mile motor I bought for this project is still sitting on its stand. Maybe it'll finally get used.

Gonna start working up a turbo kit... anybody interested? Just trying to get some numbers for the amount of detail parts I should machine. The one setup will be configured to run a blow-thru with mechanical or electronic fuel injection or draw-thru with a Mikuni HSR. It will also have provisions for alcohol/water injection and or NOS adders.

Questions?

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I haven't seen any progress on this in a LONG time.
Its been over 3 years.
A handful of guys have $$$$'s invested.
Gary's website "Outlaw Dragbike" has been offline for awhile now.

At what point does one start to worry that they will never receive the product or get their money back??

That is always one of my concerns. The last communication I had with him was march and the exahust work was supposed to be started. I think the bulk of the rest of the work was done.

Left message with the pipe work guy last week. need to try him again. Supposedly this is our current bottle neck in the system.

Any ideas on what kind of power production to expect? Kinda torn between turbo or super charging. I know turbo setups generally make more power but leave something to be desired for in the aestetics dept, lol.

Got a chance to communicate with the exhaust guy. He's saying he has everything he needs to do his part of the fab work and promises to have something to me around the end of the month!

Latest posts

Back