Idiot cager blows through a red light....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky guy!

On a similar note, if anyone ever finds themselves in and around Columbia, SC be very careful when the light turns green. Apparently it is common practice here for 1-3 people to run the red. It is also common practice to stop in the middle of multi-lane roads to make a left turn over double yellow lines. Unfortunately the police I only care about speeding and DUI (the latter isn't a bad thing).

Sent in a coconut via an African Swallow

Hmmmm looks like Tampa where I am glad to get away from ! I am by far not a fan of Big brother but was actually happy when they put cameras in by my house . The first month on the light an 1/8 mile from my house on an off intersection they got 286 violations. It did cross the main road. Not to far up the road there was a Y in the road on the main road the first month there they got 986 in one month. I have read about short yellow lights & all that crap but that was not the case in Tampa it was people pure not caring or texting or talking n the phone. I hated rind there.

I've watch this video afew more times and I know green means go but a busy intersection like that my heads still on alert . I watched his head movement I think it could have possible avoided . I don't trust busy intersection and cagers at all even going into intersection I am looking further up the road both ways just seems this guy only checked the corners maybe it's just me .

I've watch this video afew more times and I know green means go but a busy intersection like that my heads still on alert . I watched his head movement I think it could have possible avoided . I don't trust busy intersection and cagers at all even going into intersection I am looking further up the road both ways just seems this guy only checked the corners maybe it's just me .
The motorcycle next to him must of saw/ avoided the car and can be seen riding around behind the offending car in the video. I never like being the first one through an intersection even if I know the area.
One thing I found interesting is that he didn't go to his m/c, that would have been my first thought if I wasn't too injured to move.

Latest posts

Back