Coming back to life!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly what I'm talking about, or you can request a conversion kit to be sent with it.

I got no answer yet. I also looked on their accessories tab and it shows some adapters but not the ones we use. Can you elaborate on that conversion kit as I don't find it on apex site.

I got no answer yet. I also looked on their accessories tab and it shows some adapters but not the ones we use. Can you elaborate on that conversion kit as I don't find it on apex site.
Fred, apex is one of my sponsors and they send me free promo packs that the adapters were included. I just checked there site and could not find them either. I will call Tom and see if he can get another set out to me. I will let you know when they arrive.

Fred, apex is one of my sponsors and they send me free promo packs that the adapters were included. I just checked there site and could not find them either. I will call Tom and see if he can get another set out to me. I will let you know when they arrive.

Thank you for the gesture.

Installed progressive 444 shocks, pulled the rear wheel, and set about changing the rear factory tire for a 170.

I see you chose the shinko over the dunlop, nice. It's great to have your own tire changer and balancer to save $'s. Looking good.

Holeshot frame braces and a kickstand off an 05 to replace my rusty one. Transatlantic cargo container shipments are not kickstand friendly.

Replaced my dry rotted rubber dampers for my side panels. I have the ones for the rear fender too, but haven't put them on yet.

Exactrep mega brace finally arrive but without hardware. I had to scavenge some from a bag of salvage Vulcan hardware I bought off eBay. Cut down to length and sanded.

Damn, that looks mean.. Looks like it wants to bite somebody..

Well done..

Latest posts

Back