I was wondering how comfortable this seat is....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frank5079

Supporting Member
Reaction score
dd99c8c9a7c1414334bfe4cc2d65f4299d1e9d6a.jpg

It looks almost as wide as that damn Corbin on my gen 1. probably more comfortable though.

I'm not sure how she stays on it with those safety oriented riding boots haha.

Hay man, enough hate! It only matters what this person identifies as!

I've already ruled out foot model and fabricator :clapping:

Ah, Mr. Jones, the always Politically-correct one. Well said, Casey!

Just when I thought that I was getting an understanding of all these gender-identification issues, along comes this article http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/13/living/gender-fluid-feat/index.html,

Along with "gender fluidity", there are a few other terms new to me -
"gender-queer" "non-binary individuals" "gender-fluid demiboy"
All these identification articles are making me feel real old, out of touch, and really square, because I've always just thought of myself as a "guy".
Should I be concerned about this:ummm:
Cheers!

I think most guys would have self-respect and woudn't emerge from the man-cave on such a contraption, or dressed in that way. People who have a sense of awareness of style, of their place in the world, and of how others view them, like this fellow:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 31

Just when I thought that I was getting an understanding of all these gender-identification issues, along comes this article http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/13/living/gender-fluid-feat/index.html,

All these identification articles are making me feel real old, out of touch, and really square, because I've always just thought of myself as a "guy".
Cheers!

Absolutely not, it will only get worse if we do. I stop the PC crap before I have to pronounce an "a" at the end of a nationality rather than the "o" to denote gender. I refuse to do it. Tolerance is enough guys, if we're not oppressing anyone than were in the clear here. We are not obligated to learn all these hyper-sensitive titles and build special bathrooms to avoid hurting anyones tender delicate feelings. I respect anyone being who they are, but if someone feels like they are entitled to special treatment they are probably p***ies and I find that hard to respect. Pretty soon we'll all be insensitive haters for using a plain ol' mens restroom. This whole PC movement is creating a generation of weak tender entitled brats. For the most part we have replaced oppression with tolerance, and thats a good thing but it has done it's job and it's time to reel it in a bit to keep things fair for everyone :rant:

Cheers!

I was just thinking, that if someone identifies themselves as gender fluid, that must get expensive. Your buying all of the female clothes, shoes, etc, and the full get up for male as well.

So another question.....do you argue with yourself as to whom left the toilet seat up?:rofl_200:

Absolutely not, it will only get worse if we do. I stop the PC crap before I have to pronounce an "a" at the end of a nationality rather than the "o" to denote gender. I refuse to do it. Tolerance is enough guys, if we're not oppressing anyone than were in the clear here. We are not obligated to learn all these hyper-sensitive titles and build special bathrooms to avoid hurting anyones tender delicate feelings. I respect anyone being who they are, but if someone feels like they are entitled to special treatment they are probably p***ies and I find that hard to respect. Pretty soon we'll all be insensitive haters for using a plain ol' mens restroom. This whole PC movement is creating a generation of weak tender entitled brats. For the most part we have replaced oppression with tolerance, and thats a good thing but it has done it's job and it's time to reel it in a bit to keep things fair for everyone :rant:

About a generation of p*ssies, my 2nd wife was a daughter of a master drill instructer (3 up, 3 down and a diamond in the middle) that spend most of his Vietnam time actually in Cambodia. Tough as NAILS.

About 05, she got a job in the ER at the local military base hospital. She was disappointed to learn that going thru basic, recruits are given "timeout" cards. If the DI gets in their face, and they start getting flustered, then they can present the card, and the DI cant speak to them for 15 mins.

She came home RANTING AND RAVING about this. It is the ENTIRE generation that are p*ssies, and not being forced to grow up.

EDIT** Snopes says that its not true....but she found out the actual truth....

About a generation of p*ssies, my 2nd wife was a daughter of a master drill instructer (3 up, 3 down and a diamond in the middle) that spend most of his Vietnam time actually in Cambodia. Tough as NAILS.

About 05, she got a job in the ER at the local military base hospital. She was disappointed to learn that going thru basic, recruits are given "timeout" cards. If the DI gets in their face, and they start getting flustered, then they can present the card, and the DI cant speak to them for 15 mins.

She came home RANTING AND RAVING about this. It is the ENTIRE generation that are p*ssies, and not being forced to grow up.

Hawk, we are kinda hijacking this thread, but the chick(?) on the bike(?) probably wouldn't mind.....
Anyway, regarding the military, how long will it be before the aforementioned "non-binary individuals", "gender-fluid demiboys", etc., are allowed in the forces, no questions asked?
The world gets stranger by the minute.
Cheers!

Hawk, we are kinda hijacking this thread, but the chick(?) on the bike(?) probably wouldn't mind.....
Anyway, regarding the military, how long will it be before the aforementioned "non-binary individuals", "gender-fluid demiboys", etc., are allowed in the forces, no questions asked?
Cheers!

LOL....I know that we are high jacking a bit, and I will apologize if need be.

I do wonder about gender fluidity. I understand and agree with the law to make reasonable accommodations for people with a disability, but how do you make a reasonable accommodations for someone based on their identity that day, based on how they felt when they woke up that day?:ummm:

What do we do for someone that wakes up, and feels like they are a goat that day? Do we have to provide a pen? Do you want this person fighting in the middle east where goats are "enjoyed"?

One more question my friend, people now days talk about how bad things were in the past, and how much better things are with equality everywhere. Were things really that bad 30-40-50 years ago? I am talking after the civil rights movement.....etc.

I do find it interesting that the only show that forcast a bright and shining future for the human race was the original star trek. Even the remakes dont show that much of a shiny future. Most forcasts show something closer to Blade Runner.

Cheers!

If they can fight, not use DI cards and dont require special accomidations, let em' on in.

Now because of you guys I know what gender-fluid means, I thought it was something else entirely :rofl_200:.

LOL....I know that we are high jacking a bit, and I will apologize if need be.

I do wonder about gender fluidity. I understand and agree with the law to make reasonable accommodations for people with a disability, but how do you make a reasonable accommodations for someone based on their identity that day, based on how they felt when they woke up that day?:ummm:

What do we do for someone that wakes up, and feels like they are a goat that day? Do we have to provide a pen? Do you want this person fighting in the middle east where goats are "enjoyed"?

One more question my friend, people now days talk about how bad things were in the past, and how much better things are with equality everywhere. Were things really that bad 30-40-50 years ago? I am talking after the civil rights movement.....etc.

I do find it interesting that the only show that forcast a bright and shining future for the human race was the original star trek. Even the remakes dont show that much of a shiny future. Most forcasts show something closer to Blade Runner.

Blade Runner - one of my all-time favorites.
But for now, I'm trying to get a handle on that goat scenario:ummm::rofl_200::confused2:

Totally false, I went through boot in '08 and those cards are a myth. Nobody knows where the myth came from but not a single person has ever actually seen one. They're pretty much something talked about by instructors to make recruits feel like they're in a special group that doesn't need them because everyone is qualified to tough it out. 100% mind game.

Back