Cbr tail light fail

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shredder

Reaction score
Installed a cbr tail light on my bike. It was awesome. You could see it well and loved the integrated signals. Well me and my gf left the house to meet up with her parents to ride to a bar in northern michigan to grab a burger and a beer. On the way to meet them we hit a big pot hole. Got to their house and the whole lense was gone. Just the led strip in the light was hanging there. So now im out of a tail light. Not to mention my i had to pull the trans out of my truck to rebuild it. Now im pretty much vehicless. Anyother options for a tail light? Ive already modded my rear fender and inner fender for the cbr tail light mod. I thought i saw on here a tail lighr to replace the rear reflector. Help me out here. What are my options?

Installed a cbr tail light on my bike. It was awesome. You could see it well and loved the integrated signals. Well me and my gf left the house to meet up with her parents to ride to a bar in northern michigan to grab a burger and a beer. On the way to meet them we hit a big pot hole. Got to their house and the whole lense was gone. Just the led strip in the light was hanging there. So now im out of a tail light. Not to mention my i had to pull the trans out of my truck to rebuild it. Now im pretty much vehicless. Anyother options for a tail light? Ive already modded my rear fender and inner fender for the cbr tail light mod. I thought i saw on here a tail lighr to replace the rear reflector. Help me out here. What are my options?
I have one I can send you-give me address. I had your address but just not in front of me right now.

Buy some translucent red tape at the auto parts store. It's made for these kinds of issues.

It's a temp fix. Buy a new light and in install

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Will this work? It's a cbr.

Attachments

• CIMG1261.jpg
    CIMG1261.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 48
  • CIMG1262.jpg
    CIMG1262.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 48
You have a pic of what it looked like with the cbr tail light in? Just curious on how it looked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cce4ae276c2d3f596cd07f9ec5998bf0.jpg

Latest posts

Back