Let all be careful out there!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the fault is not from the dog,its the owners that sometimes dont care about them...
even if it ha no owner the authorities have to play a role.

not trying to be an ass but the animals dont place themselves in front of anything for a purpose...

the fault is not from the dog,its the owners that sometimes dont care about them...
even if it ha no owner the authorities have to play a role.

not trying to be an ass but the animals dont place themselves in front of anything for a purpose...

+1. The dog didnt intentionally down the rider.

Wow, I had to roll that back a few times. Do you think the rider locked that front brake up in a panic? It's a natural reaction. The second one layed it down not to hit the rider that hit the dog. I try to train myself to avoid first, then brake second. That second rider just missed getting run over by the truck. Animals will do that.

Last edited:
yes,but they are what they are,animals.
just saying because at the video one of the guys was talking like the dog made on purpose...

That second rider just missed getting run over by the truck.

Yes, I noticed that also. Crazy seeing that truck buzz by them with the brakes locked up... just a few inches from them.
Could have turned out so much worse!

Latest posts

Back