AMR 500 supercharger

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need to run the ignitech CDI and COP kit. Much more programmable then the 3000.

Sean

that was what i was thinking Sean. Though the guys at Ignitech suggested not to use 1ohm coils with the tcip4,then i asked them if it wouldn't cope with increase in current and i got no answer back still.

that was what i was thinking Sean. Though the guys at Ignitech suggested not to use 1ohm coils with the tcip4,then i asked them if it wouldn't cope with increase in current and i got no answer back still.

Is that with or without resistors?

Without of course. Dingy might be able to shed some light into this. Im almost sure theres already someone running cops with this unit..

With or without. The kits I sell are without if I know they are running the ignitech unit though.

designed some bits today,

Attachments

• carb lower.1SLDPRT.jpg
    carb lower.1SLDPRT.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 72
Jedi, buddy, your posts are always day dream inspiration.

What i would recommend Steve and this is in order mot the be like the magnacharger setup which you have to dismantle the whole blower to separate the plenum is to make a flange the intermediates blower and plenum for ease of separation a kind of a spacer in which you can easily reach bolts that hold the two parts together.

Hopefully an update soon but he's making some more parts for me too

Does anyone know specifically what is coating the lobes on the magnachargers? mine is peeling off and i want to refurbish it. I know its some kind of teflon but i would like to know which type.

Latest posts

Back