sync tool

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djvmax07

Reaction score
Need to sync carbs whats a good sync tool and who sells them at a good price?

I have the morgan....it might be a little bit expensive....but worth every penny.

I have the weber synchrometer ... but that's cause I've got no vboost butterflies to isolate the carbs for a Morgan.

I purchased the Morgan Carbtune based on info from this forum and I am glad I did. I had never synced carbs before. Last time I did it I had Yamaha dealership do it $90. Bought the Carbtune and had the carbs synced in 15 minutes. Remember up until then I had never done it before. It is worth the money. Good luck.

Sorry for jumping on this old thread.... but I think my carbs need to be synchronized. Bike just doesn’t feel like it’s got full power. 1998 vmax. My first one. It won’t burn rubber through first or lift the front end up. So plugs are good. The thing runs fine except sometimes it idles slightly higher after you get on it awhile. So gonna syncs them. Heard many good things about the Morgan carbtune. Was wondering if this was the same model everyone is talking about.

CARBTUNE PRO 4 W/Pouch https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018UTHGPE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_utitBbKJ1MHJY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for jumping on this old thread.... but I think my carbs need to be synchronized. Bike just doesn’t feel like it’s got full power. 1998 vmax. My first one. It won’t burn rubber through first or lift the front end up. So plugs are good. The thing runs fine except sometimes it idles slightly higher after you get on it awhile. So gonna syncs them. Heard many good things about the Morgan carbtune. Was wondering if this was the same model everyone is talking about.

CARBTUNE PRO 4 W/Pouch https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018UTHGPE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_utitBbKJ1MHJY

That's the one. Restrictors are important to settle the readings no matter what brand of this type is used.
Steve-o

Latest posts

Back