Yamaha has a new online store

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hypermax

Reaction score
Yamaha Motor Corporation Parts and Accessory Group U.S.A. Launches New E-Commerce Site: Meet Ya There!
KENNESAW, Georgia, December 9, 2014 — Yamaha Parts and Accessories, a division of Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A., today announced the launch of a new e-commerce website. For the first time ever, www.ShopYamaha.com gives consumers the ability to purchase high-quality Yamaha apparel and accessories at a single online destination.

The responsive... site features a clean and modern look with high-resolution product and lifestyle imagery. Consumers can quickly and simply shop their favorite Yamaha Motor products. Among the site’s initial offerings are riding gear, fashionable brand apparel, and high-quality accessories for Yamaha on and off road motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles, side by sides, and personal watercraft.

“Just in time for the holidays, we created www.ShopYamaha.com to provide consumers with a one-stop shop for all things Yamaha,” said Frank Pittman, Vice President, Customer Support Group, Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA. “From stocking stuffer accessories like off-road riding gloves to top-of-the-wishlist items like snowmobile heated grips, the shop has something for every motorsports or Yamaha enthusiast.”

Need a sharp new replacement for an off-road helmet? The Gamma Off-Road Helmet by ONE Industries® is a sleek new arrival in the online store. Looking for that perfect present for the enthusiast who’s a watch collector? Yamaha Factory Racing watch by TW Steel® is a Christmas

Interesting to see they are selling direct. Unfortunately the prices are really bad......looks like MSRP on everything.

There are several good Yamaha dealers that I purchase from online, that sell at 20+% off on accessories and OEM parts.

Apparently, you have to have a sign-on, and be logged in to activate the ability to actually order OEM parts from their parts department section? I couldn't get it to pull up any pricing there, nor could I add anything to a cart, like most web sites allow BEFORE going to the checkout section.

Apparently, you have to have a sign-on, and be logged in to activate the ability to actually order OEM parts from their parts department section? I couldn't get it to pull up any pricing there, nor could I add anything to a cart, like most web sites allow BEFORE going to the checkout section.

You can view the genuine Yamaha accessories pricing.

Are the accessories actually available, or will they be back ordered for months at a time like the Gen 2 parts always are? That would be a refreshing change....

Back