I'm BACK!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1st Shirt Maxer

Reaction score
Well, after packing everything up in early October, then flying out of Guam early November, then driving from Los Angeles to Florida stopping for a week then on to Enid Oklahoma I can say I have finally made it. It took almost 20 days on the road to make it but I'm here, have a roof over my head with a kitchen ( no more damn restaurants) and finally got internet. My road trip including buying a trailer to move some stuff from storage cost me about $10k but it was well worth it. Had a blast driving Route 66 from California to New Mexico, catching up with some of my military buddies in San Antonio, visiting family in Florida and no settling into Oklahoma weather. This was the first vacation my family and have had in over 4 years so I cherished every minute. The only downside to the whole move is that I will not see my bike until mid January and I am itching to start the winter overhaul. I got a frame coming and a new braced and notched swingarm from Sean that will settle into a new to me build. Then I will have a clean and empty frame to start god know what. Im just waiting on that damn mod monkey to find me so I can get those creative juices flowing...So from mine to yours, here is wishing all of you out there a truly Merry Christmas, Happy New Year (or whatever your celebration is called) and hope that bad news and negativity are absent from your life for a while.

David Justiss
USAF First Sergeant

Back