i JR. DRAGSTER FOR CHRISTMAS

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From driver to Dad to crew chief/mechanic/tire changer & chief cook 'n bottle washer! You've made the complete circle Timmy!! :thumbs up:

Looking forward to seeing the video of Christmas morning.....be sure to get a quick shot of the somewhat anxious and concerned Mommy!! :biglaugh:
i "LOL""LOL""LOL"

Cop runner that is way cool. I have a friend and his co-workers little brother was into the racing scene (I get choked up telling this story, always brings a tear to my eye) doing the jr. Dragster thing. The other little brother hated the race scene and would never go to the track on the weekend with his brother and parents. Well one time he got in big trouble with the police or whatever it was. So to discipline him for his behavior his parents bought another dragster and forced him to participate in the family weekend racing. That year he took nationals, I can say it was one Cinderella story for sure. Makes me shed a tear with happiness and to hear that boy is now doing something productive. Now that was over 20 years ago and last I heard he moved into the next sized dragster the following year. May your son enjoy every last second behind the wheel and you be the proudest father at the track no matter what. God Bless

G
i ... MY WIFE THINKS I'M FUCKING CRAZY FOR BUYING IT ! ... I TOLD HER THAT PARENTS NEED TO BE HANDS ON ( WHICH WE ARE ) AND GET THEIR KIDS INVOLVED IN THINGS , SO THEY ARE NOT HANGING OUT ON THE STREET GETTING INTO TROUBLE ! ........... MY SON LOVES DRAG RACING EXTREMELY MUCH ! .. ME AND HIM GO AWAY ALL THE TIME TO DRAG RACE EVENTS ( NO WIFE ) ON LONG WEEK-ENDS , SOMETIMES FOR 4 DAY'S LONG , STAY IN HOTELS , I EVEN WILL TAKE HIM OUT OF SCHOOL , THAT'S HOW MUCH HE IS INTO IT ! .......... HE IS A GOOD STUDENT , AND GET'S MOSTLY A's , THANK GOD ! ..... THAT MAKES IT MUCH EASIER ! :punk:HE IS A REALLY GREAT KID , I AM VERY BLESSED THAT HE IS MY SON !

That is a great gift. Sounds like you have a great son. We spent quite a few years Jr drag racing. Mostly at our local track. We did make it to the Nationals a few years. My sons raced at places as far away as Texas Motorplex, Denver, and Indy. We were all over the place. We had some great times. It think it's an excellent way to spend time with your kids. We met the nicest people at the race track. Everyone was always willing to help each other out. Good luck to your son. Enjoy the time together.

That is a great gift. Sounds like you have a great son. We spent quite a few years Jr drag racing. Mostly at our local track. We did make it to the Nationals a few years. My sons raced at places as far away as Texas Motorplex, Denver, and Indy. We were all over the place. We had some great times. It think it's an excellent way to spend time with your kids. We met the nicest people at the race track. Everyone was always willing to help each other out. Good luck to your son. Enjoy the time together.
i GREAT STORY , SOUNDS WAY COOL !!! .. ITS NICE TO KNOW , THAT THERE'S STILL SOME NICE PEOPLE OUT THERE , OTHER THEN JUST HERE ON THE FORUM ! :punk:

i MAN , NOT EVEN 2 MORE WEEKS ! ..... I CAN'T WAIT ! :eusa_dance::clapping::eusa_dance::punk:

i HERE ARE A COUPLE OF PICTURES , THE 2 VIDEO'S ARE PRICELESS , BUT IT WON'T LET ME ATTACH THEM ! :confused2:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 45
Dude that is awesome......he must have been speechless for a moment....

When's the first test and race lol

How did u hide it or where before you brought it in....not like u can put it in the backyard and cover it up hahaha

Latest posts

Back