Throttle cable question

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah. this concussion recovery is killing me. I'm getting frustrated super fast. plus things are actually messed up and I can't figure them out.... stupid carbs.

yeah. this concussion recovery is killing me. I'm getting frustrated super fast. plus things are actually messed up and I can't figure them out.... stupid carbs.

Whoa! New scenario. You're recovering from a serious ailment??
Forget the bike. Take time to heal. Nothing is more important than your full recovery. Seek professional help, if required.

Just make sure your pull cables are on one side and push cables on the other. Until you do it a couple of times it can be frustrating. In the off season to clean I run wd-40 thru the cables followed by some canned air to push all the fluid out then come back a couple days/ week later and using cable lube lightly recoat the cables, letting them dry before reconnecting the cables. I've only done this since I had the problem at Thunder a few years back and had to put the stock cables back on and noticed that I wasn't getting the full pull. I have cable(upper) from Barnett.

Back