Morgan Carbtune Pro

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njwhit

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone knew where i can get one in the states ? Have looked on ebay and not really interesting in buying from across the pond if i don't have to.

when i was hunting for one states side a couple years back, the vendors i found wanted somewhere's of up to 25% more. i haven't been able to find those sources since, though. I don't think you can do any better than from morgan himself. what's the hang up of getting it from across the pond?

^ I agree, I ordered mine directly from Morgan and it arrived in about a week.
I don't see any reason Not to order directly from the source.

^ I agree, I ordered mine directly from Morgan and it arrived in about a week.
I don't see any reason Not to order directly from the source.

+1 - Prices usually better also.

+1, no issues at all purchasing from them. I was initially concerned about buying from across the pond but now have purchased several items from companies like Morgan Carbtune, Exactrep, Johan Kjellberg (Starter and ground cable gent). The Vmax specific guys seem to be especially good sellers although the Mogan Carbtune vendor was exactly as advertised.
As always it is prudent that you take your own precautions as it your money.

I have one on the way. Had some issues with my credit/debit card overseas, but It had nothing to do with carbtune. They did everything in their power to work it out. He answered my E-mails Within hours, three different times. I looked around for a better price and couldn't find one. In the end I used paypal with no issue. I recommend going to the source. :punk:

great find. does the deal come with a carry pouch? how much is shipping? how much is morgan asking for his now, anyways?

holy crap, they want 18 bucks for shipping. dude for less than that you can get both the tool and a pouch from morgan -- $101.13 shipped. just my two cents. i like to pinch pennies when i can, but i give them to you to take or leave.

holy crap, they want 18 bucks for shipping. dude for less than that you can get both the tool and a pouch from morgan -- $101.13 shipped. just my two cents. i like to pinch pennies when i can, but i give them to you to take or leave.
you can lead a horse to water..........:ummm:

No big deal at all. Just more comfortable buying in the states and nothing more. Didn't mind the shipping.

No big deal at all. Just more comfortable buying in the states and nothing more. Didn't mind the shipping.

I would recommend the pouch as it keeps all the hoses, parts, manual, etc together in a neat package along with protecting the unit. I purchased mine some years ago with all the accessories directly from England. Fast and excellent service.

Actually at today's conversion rate 60 British Pound Sterling equals 91.34 US Dollar. And because it's under the minimum import tax value you don't pay any import duty or customs charges.

Actually at today's conversion rate 60 British Pound Sterling equals 91.34 US Dollar. And because it's under the minimum import tax value you don't pay any import duty or customs charges.

Yes, that is right. I just bought one last week and got the deal with the pouch included. Couldn't beat the price anywhere. I usually don't like doing currency conversion buys for other countries, but this worked out great.

:clapping:

Latest posts

Back