Morgan Carbtune Pro

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could not order online, I guess I have to call

I couldnt either...because when I put the information in...it asked for state...and I put OK (Oklahoma)....and that wouldnt go thru...I sent them an email, and got a response about an hour later. (They are 6 hrs ahead of us). Turns out that it takes 4 letters for your state (Okla). After that everything was fine. Now your credit card needs to allow you to bill overseas...if not that could be an issue.

I couldnt either...because when I put the information in...it asked for state...and I put OK (Oklahoma)....and that wouldnt go thru...I sent them an email, and got a response about an hour later. (They are 6 hrs ahead of us). Turns out that it takes 4 letters for your state (Okla). After that everything was fine. Now your credit card needs to allow you to bill overseas...if not that could be an issue.

Tried both ways. Thinking my bank stopped transaction. I sent email to them.

Yes....My bank did the same thing...so I have used a credit card, and have it approved for foreign transactions. It just shoots me an email if I order something from overseas. My bank, I have to let them know AHEAD of time, to allow a foreign transaction thru. Have you tried paypal? That might be away around those issues.

I was gonna get mine from beemerboneyard.com but ended up getting it directly from Morgan. Very easy to deal with and got it in less than a week. I would not hesitate ordering it from them and cut out the middleman

I have one on the way. Had some issues with my credit/debit card overseas, but It had nothing to do with carbtune. They did everything in their power to work it out. He answered my E-mails Within hours, three different times. I looked around for a better price and couldn't find one. In the end I used paypal with no issue. I recommend going to the source. :punk:
I asked him if he would paypal and he said no... credit card only.... pretty cool guy though.. answers emails quick. Also the tool pouch if ordered with the Manometer.. is 7 Pounds.. approx. $12.00. I added tracking and it cost another 7 pounds... but I like to know when my stuff is going to arrive.

Is a carbtune something a Vmax noob should purchase? I'm assuming so. Just wanted to confirm.

I would recommend it, always good to keep your carbs in sync, have a Morgan myself...................Tom.

I have a motion pro, and a morgan...I prefer the morgan. The motion pro has colored liquid in it, and unfortunately that can dry out, or get sucked into the engine, and then you have to buy a refill bottle.

I just ordered directly from him. Looking forward to getting it.

Finally ordered carb tune after learning how to use it at tech day at Kyles

http://www.carbtune.com/

It's been said before on the forum, but you will soon become a syncaholic. It gives you more freedom to tweak you carbs and not wonder if there still in synch. It's great peace of mind. When I was installing morleys jet kit, I had a 1-2x a day habit. Hi, my name is Tim, and I'm a synchaholic:eusa_dance:

It's been said before on the forum, but you will soon become a syncaholic. It gives you more freedom to tweak you carbs and not wonder if there still in synch. It's great peace of mind. When I was installing morleys jet kit, I had a 1-2x a day habit. Hi, my name is Tim, and I'm a synchaholic:eusa_dance:

I've kind of gotten away from the group....what with winter and all...but feeling the need for some mental tuning, are the meetings still on Wednesday night in the church basement? Hi, my name is Danny and.......well, you know! :biglaugh:

I'm getting therapy but now that I have a Morgan Carbtune I've regressed a somewhat. Is it bad to have both a Dale Walker dial type carb sync and a Morgan Carbtune? They are each a wholly different type of carb sync, so that's good, right? Does it matter if you have two different motorcycle that have carburetors to be synced?

Is a carbtune something a Vmax noob should purchase? I'm assuming so. Just wanted to confirm.
Or live near someone that has one!

That's funny

I'm getting therapy but now that I have a Morgan Carbtune I've regressed a somewhat. Is it bad to have both a Dale Walker dial type carb sync and a Morgan Carbtune? They are each a wholly different type of carb sync, so that's good, right? Does it matter if you have two different motorcycle that have carburetors to be synced?

Interesting question....and what if you have a whole VMax that is used ONLY for Sync'ing....WHAT THEN?

Would that person be reclassified as a Sync-o-path...:ummm:

Attachments

• 100_3426.jpg
    100_3426.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 21
Back