Morgan Carbtune Pro

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the newer Motion Pro sync tool. The other day I took it out to sync the carbs on my summer project bike. The last time I used the tool it was fine and only took 5 minutes. This time no matter what I tried it would instantly suck all the fluid out. The process was maddening. My wife saw that I was on the brink of a total melt down pulled out her phone and did several searches and discovered this was a common issue and the fluid needs to be replaced because it dries out and gets thicker causing all the issues that I was experiencing she then got on eBay and ordered up a Morgan Carbtune Pro and said it would arrive before the weekend. It showed up today so I went out to the garage and got the job done in just a few minutes. This tool is well worth the money. And my wife is awesome.

i will also need one of those things, and before i read this thread i was looking for one with four individual watches, is this morgan carbttune superior to those then?

Yes!!! I have been syncing carbs since the 60's. The Morgan is the easiest and best. (Try syncing a CBX six carbs!)

I received my Carbtune last week from the UK and did my first sync over the weekend. It took me about 45 minutes total to do the work (carb #2 it was out of whack)

If you've got the money this is the best sync tool I have ever used.
It also has rpm setting.

Attachments

• vaccumate.jpg
    vaccumate.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 25
Back