Visiting Kississme NOW

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lew L

Reaction score
I'm at the Embassy Suites in Kissemee with the grandsons PeeWee football team. Won the first 2 games and now to the national championship on Friday. Off today-----

Who is in Kissimee with the afternoon off????

phone # 775 846 0520

Lew

I'm at the Embassy Suites in Kissemee with the grandsons PeeWee football team. Won the first 2 games and now to the national championship on Friday. Off today-----

phone # 775 846 0520

Lew

Post some pics? That's pretty cool watching the grandkids play sports. I'm hoping mine become interested, but won't push them into it.Good luck in the game. The most important thing win or loose is they all have a blast.
Steve-o

My nephew played in a national championship few years back and won . I spent 2 weeks there for my honeymoon enjoyed everyday and night there . Good luck with the game sorry no kissayou from me..:biglaugh:

phone # 775 846 0520

Lew

Im less than hour away, but to busy to get out there. If things change I'll give you a call. It would be cool to meet you & your grandson. I might have the weekend off, if your still there I could ride the CrackerRican over.

phone # 775 846 0520

Lew

There should be a 4' mouse with big ears running around there somewhere close. Ask most anyone for "Micky", and they should be able to direct you.

Thanks for the replies guys,
We were very busy and not much down time BUT----------

Our team is the National Champion They really did very , very good. PeeWee division from Mariana, Arazona

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back