OH the pain

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedmax

Reaction score
This 96 Vmax has been sitting outside in the same spot for MONTHS now , I can't bare the pain every time I drive bye . how much am I gonna get this bike for? I talked to the guy once , lets just say he's of questionable virtue . He said that it needed head bearings and I could see it wasn't in the best condition then but it WAS running . Im going to try to buy it ,if nothing else , to get it in out of the cold.

Attachments

• IMG_0271.jpg
    IMG_0271.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 113
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 107
A couple years ago a guy from Detroit brought me his '96 that didn't look much better than that one.....a bit of elbow grease later this is what was underneath all the ugly.....could be the same thing with that one, you never know.

Attachments

• 100_3178.jpg
    100_3178.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 67
Four , not counting 217

Yeah now that I am moved maybe I should try to start a relay on 217 again. I would just have to stick it in storage right now until we get in our own place. Still no work yet & don't have many parts to sell & not many people are buying this time of the year any way so not any cash to work with.

Latest posts

Back