Another Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can always use another...........and another..............and another

Can't help with the 05 at the moment but could help with the 85 (if you want a frame to build it up from). That's what year my personal bike is and we're going to part it out anyway (you've seen it and know it's in pretty decent shape). You could move all the parts over from the 86 or get the 86 together and sell it! I do have the 85 dragbike too if you wanted to get one that was a track only setup?

Hmmmm an 85 frame, with all of the 86 parts...that is an interesting idea.

It's probably the cleanest unpainted 85 frame i've ever had here. Not a low number but it's an 85. Price won't be too bad (in my opinion) but you'll have to not be in too big a hurry to get it since i'll have to take all the stuff off.

I think that we can make a deal on the 85 frame.....and definitely NOT in a hurry for it. Take your time.

Just email me Eric and we'll get it lined out. Also need to find out if there's anything else besides the frame that you'll need/want (like a newer harness to convert to 90-07 electrical).

Latest posts

Back