Cycle One Off

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello All,

It looks like it was my fault that Frank?s wheel isn't there yet. Problem fixed and it will be at the shop that bought the wheel on Thursday. Sorry guys I dropped the ball. I can only say I?ll try to do better. Also just a side note I bought a new cnc machine hopping it will free me up a little to do other things. I went to PA to do some training and programmed a few new parts.

Regards Tom
www.cycleoneoff.com

Thanks Tom! What you said REALLY means a lot... I'm not speaking for Frank, but I NEVER got an apology when Jon Cornell stole 600 bucks from me. I just got a wheel that I didn't order and that didn't fit. I guess he goes by the (no take backsees) theory...

We know deep down you're a good guy Tom. You just HAVE to be better at communicating to us. A smart phone with email isn't a bad idea. I do a lot with mine.

Chris

I might get to ride this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!! Wanna bet it rains?

Pics will be posted soon.

Come on Fedex!!

:eusa_dance:

Well the wheel has arrived... It looks great!!

I did find out that my brake caliper mount (R1 setup) wont work. Didn't realize he modded that as part of the wheel.

Tom has offered to swap mine straight across for one that will work for the wheel. A very cool thing to do. So as soon as I get that piece I can take it for a spin. I seriously can't wait.

So once again.... AWESOME PRODUCT!!!!!

Do I wish it had arrived faster? Yes!!

Tom is making a great effort to make it right with me and the shop that ordered it.

So I guess this is to be continued.....

More pics to follow!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 72
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 73
Like I said... Tom's a good egg... Just too busy... Others are just straight up a holes... lol

Glad you're happy! Looks good.

I don't know if its worse to have it and not be able to use it or to not have it yet!

Told you guys I'm jinxed!

:tantrum:

lol... Stand in line Frank... I think you have a long way to go to catch me...

Chris

Yeah but I have seen your ride... you are just picky...HAHA

I don't wrap mine in tape before I work on it :)

It was just to keep mine off the dyno this year... nobody wanted to see it hit 135hp without so much as a wash.

:rofl_200:

No doubt! I don't hide the fact that I'm picky and anal and down right annoying about it... You should see my car... lol

Chris

I need to order the oil filter conversion and cross brace for my 94 soon.
I can do it with confidence now that I've read this thread. Tom / Cycle One Off is alright in my mind. He'll have whatever business I can give him.

Ok another update...

My R1 caliper bracket is boxed up and shipping this AM to swap with Tom, in the meanwhile I will be running the stock caliper (YUCK!). Hopefully this is very temporary.One install note the bolt heads on the bolts holding the rotor hit the bracket(there's a little nub they touch).Will have to address this before I can tighten everything down. The rotor is all I had around due to giving away my spares so don't make fun! :biglaugh:

Wheel is in place but not torqued yet... fit looks great! More centered than the Divvy wheel I took off. Here is some quick phone pics...

This is a 180 tire. Not sure a 190 would fit but might with a washer swap.

Attachments

• photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 62
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 64
  • photo5.jpg
    photo5.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 59
looks nice bro! i run a venture rotor on the rear too!

Thanks! That rotor is only till I get the replacement bracket back from Tom. Then I will be going back to the larger vmax front rotor. This one is actually chrome!! YUCK!!

i bought an oil pressure gauge from tom and it started leaking today. he is going to replace it for me.

thanks for standing behind something you sell!!!!

sid

i still have crush washers people could use for these.

Got word from Tom that the new brake bracket will ship tomorrow! Completed project pics to follow.

Woohoo can't wait to be done!

:eusa_dance:

I just have to say, I'm impressed with Tom.
A few weeks ago I bought some Shock Tops to use as Bungee Cord Strap Points.
Well yesterday I saw that one had come loose and got lost somewhere on the road.
I emailed him about a replacement and he is Overnighting me a new set at a reduced price,
so I'll have them by Wednesday for the Ride down to Thunder.

I really appreciate his Great Customer Service !!!!!

Attachments

• Cycle one off Shocktops Super Slotted JTATC7.jpg
    Cycle one off Shocktops Super Slotted JTATC7.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 50

Latest posts

Back