Lifting spools

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New here, first post, and it is to say that I would like a set when you get the details worked out.

Thanks

I have some T304 Stock. I am going to make one set that uses the stock nut for the shocks, and one set that uses the axle to experiment. The ones that use the nuts will be small spacers for you to be able to lift with a sportbike lift, but they wont be like sliders.

They won't work to get the tire off if you have a wide rim. The stock rim/tires will come off just fine this way.

Sean

Sean, how-wide is "wide?" I have a Kosman 5.5" X 17" shaft-drive rear. Thanks.

5.5" is too wide to remove without removing the final drive.

the rim itself shoudl be fine as thats what i run. IIRC the difference is the tire and that line is usually 190 vs 180

My Kosman 18" with a 170/60 tire was very difficult to install with the drive on. Had to remove the caliper, etc and let the air out of the tire and still was afraid I would break the plastic dust cover.

yes, I can remove my 17" x 5.5" kosman w/o removing the pumpkin. I don't have a 190.

Anyone wanting a set needs to email me and i'll reserve them for you. They have been officially ordered but will still be some weeks out yet.

Sean

Shorty spools are now ready.
My trusty assistant has been working overtime.

Attachments

• 007 (Large).jpg
    007 (Large).jpg
    41 KB · Views: 74
  • 014 (Large).jpg
    014 (Large).jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 66
Great assistant. I think that requires some ice cream bonus pay.

Hey Steve whats the inner thread? Standard M10? Is that what stock swingarms have?

I'm in for a set, I'll email you a bit later Sean... Great looking work Steve!!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Hmm ok... Thought they were standard 1.5 pitch. Seems i can't get a set then. Or can you make a different set with a different thread pitch?

Latest posts

Back