Morgan carbtune

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got it yesterday 7/23 and ordered it on 7/5, so I guess it wasn't to bad. I pulled the fuel pump and it's fine so it's got to be something with the carbs! :ummm: hopefully today I'll do the shotgun again and sync them and see what happens.
Does anyone have any tips for using the carbtune sync tool for the first time? Or is it pretty easy just hook it up and get them all as close as you can.

Thanks! This is probably a stupid question...... I see that the columns have numbers on them. Are you suppose to try to get them to a certain number? Or just try to get them the same wherever they end up on the columns?
Thanks

Doesn't matter what order the hoses go but I put 1 on carb #2 then 2 on carb #1
3 on carb #4 and 4 on carb #3.
This way you can sync the left side carbs first. I also put a rubber band around it and set it on the gauges. Try to keep it as straight up as you can for the most accurate reading.

Thanks! This is probably a stupid question...... I see that the columns have numbers on them. Are you suppose to try to get them to a certain number? Or just try to get them the same wherever they end up on the columns?
Thanks

Just try and get them all as close as you can.

Back