Hi, I'm new here! +vlogging

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simior

Reaction score
Hello!

I didn't get a chance to introduce myself properly, my name is Simon, I'm from Lithuania, and I have a 96' Max!

This year I've decided to start with a lot of new activities and vlogging is one of them.

The purpose of this is to push myself further, gain more knowledge and to begin spending my time usefully and not just laying around on the couch and watching movies or playing video games.

I have many activites planned for this year, most of them involing motorcycles, such as a 3000km trip to Europe with my wife and Max.

I would really appreciate You hitting that like button on my page, that would realy motivate me. https://www.fb.com/BasicallySimon/

Many thanks!!! And if you are doing something similar, be sure to inform me, and I will definetly follow You! Even if you don't and have any tips for me, regarding anything, please don't hesitate!

Attachments

• 26694707_10208840731535379_1938307719_n.jpg
    26694707_10208840731535379_1938307719_n.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 33
Simior, here is a good place to start about info on your VMax: http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=21240

Any of the stickies at the beginning of the topics in the directory will have plenty of useful info, and a search using a few key words should help get additional info.

We all enjoy reading about travels, and we don't have much input from Europe, so the posts you make, including lots of pics, we love pics, will be well-received. I'm aware there are many wild VMax customs coming out of Europe, but whatever you choose to contribute will be well-received. I personally don't 'do' facebook.

Fire-medic, much appreciate your post, that's A LOT of useful information, thank you very much!

Welcome! I can't wait to see your videos. I don't v-log per se but I do slap some cameras on from time to time and record me putting around on my FZ-10 (sold my max to get it!). What camera(s) do you plan on using?

Here, we are all-about keeping our bikes alive, and though you're in Europe, and parts going there would be expensive to ship, it can be done.

There are many resources on here who can be of assistance, in info if not parts. Ask your questions, but I always suggest doing an 'advanced search' using terms common to your question. You are likely going to find several points of view (or more) about any common topic having to do with problems or repairs. Whatever has befallen you, someone here has probably faced it too, and (hopefully) has fixed it.

Welcome to the forum. ANYTHING that you want to know (Vmax related) is on this forum.

Latest posts

Back