V boost controler

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got that one now. Looks great with the led bulb. Send it back over tot James. The one he sold me was conflicting with my indicators. When I put the indicators on, the controller started tot flip. Hè is making a new one for me as we speak. Cant wait to get it back

hi! another noob here, I've got no boost as well, when the ignition is turned on it moves to the base position ok but no boost going down the road, to be clear the boost controller is NOT the module that says boost sensor and has the vacuum port on it?

Last edited:
hi! another noob here, I've got no boost as well, when the ignition is turned on it moves to the base position ok but no boost going down the road, to be clear the boost controller is NOT the module that says boost sensor and has the vacuum port on it?
No. Vboost controller is tbe big swuare box under left hand scoop. It has both a round connector and 3 pin connector. The 3 pin is input. The round plug can be traced to the servo motor.

You can try to open the box, clean the circuit board if resin, and check for cold solder joints.

Purchase an aftermarket controller like micromachines, or the entire ignitech unit.

Buy used unit.

Delete the controller. Install a DPDT switch. Turn it on and off as you choose.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

No. Vboost controller is tbe big swuare box under left hand scoop. It has both a round connector and 3 pin connector. The 3 pin is input. The round plug can be traced to the servo motor.

You can try to open the box, clean the circuit board if resin, and check for cold solder joints.

Purchase an aftermarket controller like micromachines, or the entire ignitech unit.

Buy used unit.

Delete the controller. Install a DPDT switch. Turn it on and off as you choose.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank You! I pulled the controller and peeled back the silicone ish material and went through and resoldered the wire connections, still no boost and my top end is pretty weak ( feels like she doesn't want to go more than 70 something) this is my commuter so I can still get to and from work but...it looks like i'm in the market for a used controller

So I did the solder remelt and some tuning and got back partial vboost function, but it still occasionally fails to open or waits till 7k, a new/used controller from Morleys-Muscle cleared up that mess and she's running better than ever, Thanks Sean

Latest posts

Back