Sean Morley

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jvmax85

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Sean. I think I have a tranny prob and need to talk to him. The number I have for him ends in 8411 and isn't a good number. Any help with be most appreciated. Thanks, John Varnadoe

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Sean. I think I have a tranny prob and need to talk to him. The number I have for him ends in 8411 and isn't a good number. Any help with be most appreciated. Thanks, John Varnadoe

The easiest way is [email protected] I've had him reply back in a couple of minutes.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

I just checked....8411 is the number that I have as well. I'm certain that he will reply with an email.

316-619-8411 but I do have a harder time lately getting to the phone now that I got another day job lol. Emails give me more opportunity to answer at my schedule.

Not to but in here but I think he has the same issue I had with the dogs being rounded over on the gears. Sean undercut mine and its awesome now.

Latest posts

Back