Is there a Vmax day in St. Thomas this year? ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V4bandit

Reaction score
Just wondering if there is going to be a Vmax day in St Thomas this year or not? Haven't seen or heard of any info yet.

Ok it looks like there's a Kingston area ride planned for Aug 9 and the St. Thomas drag day for Aug. 16. Sounds like night time drag racing. Usually it's on a Sunday afternoon. Brad Cornish has been posting some info in the yahoo board. (wish he would get onto VMF!)
I am the reigning champ you know. Just saying......(hope I can get there this year)

Dale

Ok it looks like there's a Kingston area ride planned for Aug 9 and the St. Thomas drag day for Aug. 16. Sounds like night time drag racing. Usually it's on a Sunday afternoon. Brad Cornish has been posting some info in the yahoo board. (wish he would get onto VMF!)
I am the reigning champ you know. Just saying......(hope I can get there this year)

Dale

Ok thank you. Yeah if it was in the VMF it would be nice lol. How to make it out this year, I missed last year's.

I found the yahoo board, but unless I make a yahoo account I can't read anything. But I'm confused about any night time drag racing on the 16 th.? The St Thomas schedule is family night and mini van shoot out that day.

There was a post on [email protected]
Drag day was set up for the evening of aug 16, we need to let them know & nobody has let Brad know that they would attend or was even interested in attending.:damn angry: The only reply he got vwas from me, not attending, working nites that weekend:bang head:. He is waiting for replies & hasn't got any yet :ummm: on the yahoo or his personal email, [email protected]. If you r interested, email him, Brad Cornish, & he will send you an email to get on the yahoo site for the ontario owners. :eusa_dance:

Yes, Aug.16th in the evening is the tentative date pending enough interest. Each year we have a lot of guys say they'll show and then don't. It takes time to organize these events and it's very disappointing when only a handful show up.

Latest posts

Back