Shinko 777?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rifleman

Reaction score
I apologize if this has been answered before, I searched the forum but for some reason the 777 didn't show, just shinko.

Need a new front tire and thinking about the 777 in size 120/90-18, any input would be appreciated.

I am not committed to the larger front tire but considering it.

I have seen tires are much like oil...every one has an opinion on here but that is ok.

I am thinking shinko as they are cheaper, if the wallet was a little fatter I would probably go with metzeler, also I don't ride as much as I like so probably will see less than 5k this summer.

thanks in advance
chuck

Most guys run the tourmasters because the front is about $20 cheaper than the 777. I'm not sure if anyone has tried them yet, but tons run the tourmasters.

thanks for the input Garrett. I am going to give the 777's a try. I was able to find a local dealer that would sell for $86, only $6 more than the tourmasters. I will post some feedback after a few weeks. The reviews on other websites along with the local dealer were pretty positive on the 777's (as well as the tourmasters) but I like the tread pattern on the 777's...hopefully they work as well as they look.

Chuck

Latest posts

Back