8th Annual Spring Ice Breaker (in NY)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DMAN999

Reaction score
So it's almost that time of year again.
Date: May 31- June 2.

I already talked to the Manager of HideAways Restaurant and we will be getting get same Food /Drink Prices as last year.
$2 Bottled Beer and Well drinks and 20% off food for Friday and Saturday.
You can see the Dinner Menu Here:
http://hideawayslounge.com/Menu.html

The Hotel is attached to the Bar/Restaurant.
Quality Inn Hamburg:
http://www.qualityinn.com/hotel-hamburg-new_york-NY505
Rooms are $99 for a 2 Bed Non-smoking Room.
I reserved 6 Rates are good until May 30 @ 3 PM.
Mention VMOA to get this rate.

Quality Inn
5440 Camp Road, Hamburg
Phone: (716) 649-0500

The tentative route for Saturday at this point is:
Saturday Ride to Finger Lakes (Canandaigua): 10 am - 6pm (Approximately)
US 219 South to 39 East all the way over to Letchworth State Park, we can either ride through Letchworth or by-pass it and ride around one of the Finger lakes (Seneca Lake maybe, depending on time).
Then we'll continue on to Naples, NY through Dansville, NY (and hopefully Chris Hansen again and possibly Ron Irland will be able to meet up with us) and then on to Canandaigua.
We'll take 20A back to the Hotel like we did last year.
Total Ride distance will be about 260 Miles round trip.
Tentative Route Map

We can take a short ride out along Lake Erie Friday Night if anyone is up for it or we can just hang out at the Hotel/Restaurant.

Please feel free to post any relevant info and or questions here.

Last edited:
I hope not, but we'll have to wait and see.
Hopefully it'll be clear this year, all you guys that got scared off by the Rain last year missed a Great Ride.
If the weather looks too bad we can always push it back a week.
I'm going to try and set up a Rain Date with the Hotel just in case.

Heh Dennis, booked a room for Bill & I tonight. We all hope for good weather this year for the ride down & back, as we know the ride & weather was excellent on Saturday last year! As it is now, we plan on leaving friday after lunch. For anyone that wants to meet up along the way let us know. Larry

Glad to hear it Larry.
I'm hoping we'll have a few more people for the Ride this year.
No matter what happens I'm sure we'll have a Great Ride.

Haven't booked a room yet but I will be there for sure. Planning on popping down early Friday to Dale's and hooking up with the guys there to head over. Now to get Toxic road ready!!!

Haven't booked a room yet but I will be there for sure. Planning on popping down early Friday to Dale's and hooking up with the guys there to head over. Now to get Toxic road ready!!!
Excellent.
I'm really looking forward to this ride. :D

Just booked my room Dennis. Sharing with Jim. Lets have some great weather :biglaugh:

FYI; They didnt want to give me the discounted price saying it expired Apr 30. But after some negotiation they honoured it!

Dale#2592

Nice, I'm glad they did.
They told me it was good until the day before at 3PM.
The weather has been great so far, I'm hoping it continues !

Can't wait my bike better be done!!!! Of coarse its right there only a few more things and this fucking rain hits!!! Dennis I know you didn't get to see my bike last year but it is looking gorgeous!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Can't wait my bike better be done!!!! Of coarse its right there only a few more things and this fucking rain hits!!! Dennis I know you didn't get to see my bike last year but it is looking gorgeous!!!

I am definitely looking forward to seeing it.
I saw your pictures but a Max always looks better in person, and we'll even get to hear it.
But even if your bike isn't done we can always make a quick stop by your place on the way back to the hotel to check it out, if you want us to.

I am definitely looking forward to seeing it.
I saw your pictures but a Max always looks better in person, and we'll even get to hear it.
But even if your bike isn't done we can always make a quick stop by your place on the way back to the hotel to check it out, if you want us to.

Oh it will be just worried about tuning the muscle kit.... if worse came to worse ill cruise my dads ultra classic slow fart bike lol but its pimpin

Oh it will be just worried about tuning the muscle kit.... if worse came to worse ill cruise my dads ultra classic slow fart bike lol but its pimpin

We don't care what you ride as long as you ride. :D

Sooooo um took the bike for a ride down the road and................mm :D no stumbling or hicups at all with the muscle kit :D

I have a room with 2 beds. Anyone want to split the cost let me know.

Dale

Latest posts

Back