who makes body kits and fat tire kits for vmax?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darklord2005

Reaction score
Guys I am looking to get a vmax but dont like the way they look and would like to know if there are any body kits and fat tire kits available for them..do u guys know where I can find them?

Guys I am looking to get a vmax but dont like the way they look and would like to know if there are any body kits and fat tire kits available for them..do u guys know where I can find them?

Don't listen to Shawn... He's a crotchety old fart...:whistlin: :biglaugh: Personally I like the way the Max looks... Like a Vmax and NOT a crotch rocket. I have one of each though so maybe that's why...:whistlin: :hmmm:

Try www.wildbros.com Bill is an awesome guy to deal with.

I have dealt with a lot of Vmax vendors and he is by far the best yet...:thumbs up:

Cheers

There is quite a few European vendors that make amazing V-Max add ons, including swingarms. Some that come to mind are Exactrep.com, moto-boutique.com, Boxenstopp (don't know the URL) , and there is a German site too that starts with an M but can't remember it at the moment. Anyone know the place I'm talking about?

Thanks for the info guys, I like the pics on wildbros site but I didnt find any links to body kits, Im looking to find a rear fender kit or something and dress up the vmax a bit.

Thanks for the info guys, I like the pics on wildbros site but I didnt find any links to body kits, Im looking to find a rear fender kit or something and dress up the vmax a bit.

What are you looking for in a body kit? Tail kits, huggers? This link
http://www.exactrep.com/acatalog/index.html takes you to Exactrep's catalogue of body parts. I got my hugger fender and belly pan from them. They are located in England.

Latest posts

Back