Top ugliest bikes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That guy is an idiot.

He hates motards for some reason, but he had top 10 for hypermotards and top 10 for supermotards.

That 20 bikes.

Most of the bikes he listed are not motards.

It's like political commentators, if they didn't 'stir the pot,' who would pay-attention to them? Ditto!

While some of the mentioned bikes may not be the best looking bikes out there, (and a few of them I do think look ugly in my eyes) this list seems more the work of a satirical internet troll than any serious piece of writing.

I think the author needs to give it up and go back to 4chan.

This guy is just trying to get hits. If he'd made it the top 10 ugliest bikes, he'd have picked stuff that most of us could agree upon. By making it 100, he included a ton of bikes that aren't genuinely ugly. The 1st gen Vmax isn't pretty from the front or front 3/4, but it's not bad from the side, rear 3/4 or rear. The Speed Triple is a classically good looking bike. The SV is a great-looking sport bike because of its conservative styling--my copper '03 was the second-most beautiful bike I've owned behind my Daytona 675. Contradictingly, the author even complimented the Buell 1125CR--I love my 1125R but it's not a pretty bike and the CR is even more awkward-looking.

'99 VFR800, '08 1125R, '06 1050, '03 Vmax, '03 DRZ400

Its funny because with all the bikes I ve owned, I ve gotten more comments on my stock ZX14 than on any other bike save for possibly my Turbo Busa and then my Vmax. I never really got people saying anything about the Vmax other than it was a nice bike. But the ZX for some reason people that aren't bike people always make a comment. And yes, its usually something along the lines of how fast, how much power, or it just looks aggressive. And I always proudly tell them... why yes, its all of that and more, like the fastest production motorcycle, the most powerful production motorcycle etc. But that part I only throw in for my own self feeling lol.

Todd

I wonder if he spends his spare time cruising Craigslist motorcycle ads making posts about the Goldwings being above NADA or Blue Book pricing. We have one in Alaska that periodically gets all bent if somebody is asking a higher price f or a Goldwing.

Back