Ultrasonic carb cleaner

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this what you used to clean my carbs? Because mine looked new when I got them back!

I use an ultrasonic cleaner for small metal parts, mainly gun parts. Work wonders. I only have a small 2L cleaner. so can't put a whole lot in there.

Vibrating toothbrushes work wonders for the distinguished gentleman on a budget that enjoys the sight of clean carbs... :rofl_200:

Is this what you used to clean my carbs? Because mine looked new when I got them back!

I use an ultrasonic cleaner for small metal parts, mainly gun parts. Work wonders. I only have a small 2L cleaner. so can't put a whole lot in there.

Yours were done in the same solution Chris but hand scrubbed with parts brushes. I'm glad you liked the outcome. :worthy:

Vibrating toothbrushes work wonders for the distinguished gentleman on a budget that enjoys the sight of clean carbs... :rofl_200:

There's a novel idea, Some of those nooks 'n crannies are a little difficult to reach! :clapping:

I like these units Dan-o. I use mine for all kinds of stuff now. Even put some of Tina's jewelry in for a cleaning. Not at the same time as dirty parts though.

Yours were done in the same solution Chris but hand scrubbed with parts brushes. I'm glad you liked the outcome. :worthy:

WOW!!!! Mine looked brand new too!!! All of that with paint brushes...:worthy:

Danny.....I dont think that you charge enough.

This is the ultrasonic cleaner I have access to at my part time marine tech job. OmegaSonics brand, all stainless steel, made in Germany, very nice machine.

Attachments

• us1.jpg
    us1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 47
  • us2.jpg
    us2.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 42
  • us3.jpg
    us3.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 45

Latest posts

Back