Looking for Carbon Fiber Outer Sleeves

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxcruiser

Reaction score
I have dual HMF cans on my exhaust. The outer sleeve is made of aluminum and since a need to take them apart to repack them, I was hoping to change the outer sleeves to carbon fiber.

I have been searching the internet and found very little sources for this product or what I have found is extremely expensive.

Does anybody know a source for these sleeves?

Mike

I have dual HMF cans on my exhaust. The outer sleeve is made of aluminum and since a need to take them apart to repack them, I was hoping to change the outer sleeves to carbon fiber.

I have been searching the internet and found very little sources for this product or what I have found is extremely expensive.

Does anybody know a source for these sleeves?

Mike

Try searching carbon fiber tubing.

http://www.siliconeintakes.com/aluminum-pipes/carbon-fiber-hose-p-9674.html

http://dragonplate.com/ecart/categories.asp?cID=79&p=6

The Tyga Package came in yesterday and I was like a kid at Christmas unwrapping all these pieces. The carbon parts are very well packaged.

First thing I noticed is how light the whole box was. It included front & rear fender, air box cover, gauge cover, neck covers and two carbon sleeves/tubes for the mufflers.

No complaints about quality either. This stuff is well made.

Will have to get them installed on the bike. :eusa_dance:

Mike

Got some of the pieces on the bike so far and I am liking the look of the two tone Carbon Fiber.

Still need to install the front fender and exhaust for the complete look.

Mike

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 19
Not sure why I can only post one pic at a time on my iPad, but here's another pic of the new parts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Back