Total Control Advanced Riding Clinics

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlaws justice

Reaction score
I wanted to give everyone a heads up. I will be traveling to Colorado in June to teach both ARC Level I and ARC Level II. The Date is June 15th. The venue will be at the Pikes Peak International Raceway (No not on the track). The event is following the Motorcycle Sport Touring Association national rally in Colorado Springs Colorado.

If anyone would like to sign up you can visit the Total Control Website at http://www.totalcontroltraining.net/HTML/Schedule.html

Also if anyone has any questions about the class please feel free to ask me. There will be six Instructors on hand form all over the country including some Colorado natives and lunch will also be provided. We hope to make this (One time event) one of the best events we have put on to date! I have meet many of the folks from the forum at previous events and rallies etc. So even if you are not attending the class but are in the region please take some time to stop by and say hello. It has been many years since I have visited the Colorado Springs area and I am looking forward to being there for these classes.

on a side note, my New to Me 2007 arrived from East Texas last week. 3,100 original miles, now time to get it all set up!

Attachments

• _6111704122.jpg
    _6111704122.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 21
  • _6126664704.jpg
    _6126664704.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 19
Thanks for the heads up. The 2 that are closest to me, are Elgin TX, or KC MO. Trying for July and Aug.

Latest posts

Back